United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Tue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Tue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Wed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Wed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Tue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride

Foxofthesnow

basenjilover

Biggleswerth

ChiefBenjamin

Arundinaria

salmoneus

Naecha

El Yah

Sara_Skyfire

Share | 

United As One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: United As One   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 am

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan whose purpose is to serve as an ingame family, and whose goal is to strive to be a top-notch end-game clan in whatever game they're playing.

Origin: United As One was first started by Me (Pride) on the MMORPG, Shaiya after disbanding my original guild, Crisis_Core due to a few members getting recruited into other, more "top notch" guilds.

Shaiya: Wanting to start fresh, I alerted the members and let them know I was going to destroy the guild and rebuild it. Sadly, not everyone decided to come along, and a couple of our oldest members left. Nonetheless, I still had a decent amount of devoted members. With a new team of officers, I reopened the clan, and renamed it to something I thought would state who we were: United As One.
However, after a highly anticipated, but ultimately disappointing (A lot of us were not able to attend the weekly battle, and it made it hard to catch up if you missed even one day) guild ranking system, I went on indefinite hiatus. The officers kept the guild together while I was gone.

Perfect World International: While on break from Shaiya, I was reccomended Perfect World. I gave it a shot and was pleased with what I saw. Naturally, I picked the PvP server, and decided I'd start a guild on this new game. I managed to start a clan, and while we weren't big in numbers, we had a devoted group of players. However, I now had to decide if I'd be going back to Shaiya or sticking with Perfect World. In the end, I decided to stick with both, and it was here I first had the idea of turning UAO into a multi-gaming clan.

I decided to merge the forums together, and announced to both guilds what I was doing so. Sadly, no one was interested, and in the end, both that idea died and the guilds died out.

For a long time, I stopped playing MMORPGs, choosing to play a MMOFPS, Soldier Front. After a while though, I got tired of the hackers and the little pricks trying to act hard ingame.

I came back to the MMORPG scene, looking for a game to play. I tried many, but nothing really stuck. Losing hope, I clicked on a list of browser games, not really expecting anything. I ran into Earth Eternal, a name I'd seen but never really checked out. I started up and was immediately impressed by the graphics. After a while, I started getting bored once more, so I took a break for a while (this was when the clan wasn't very active yet). I tried out a few other games, and decided I'd give the multi-gaming clan idea another shot. So here we are, United As One is up again, and here to kick ass.

To be continued...

Allods Online: Xpridex
Dead Frontier: xPridex
League Of Legends: xPridexx
GetAmped2: xPridex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basenjilover

PostSubject: ^^   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:34 pm

ive played PW but i kept getting boared with it as i didnt know too many people on there and then our computer had to be sent back to factory condtion and im 2 lazy to redownload it lol:P u should come back to shaiya:( i still miss UA1 (in anime now seince i really didnt know anyone in ua1 seince i left cause when i quit most of the people id known in the gulid had allready left) gtg school wants me to go to the conslour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm

I play PWI on Heaven's Tear...personally I dislike Shaiya.

But currently as it stands, taking a break from PWI and having a blast when I can play on EE. Digimon's beginning to get a bit too repetitive to me. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basenjilover

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm

eh shaiys funner when u got lots of peeps to bug lol^^ that and when ya know how to make cash for goodies(which now that they have taken the level caps off people are selling pwlvls for outrages(at least in my mind) prices like 50mill a lev posh.........fuber i sell for a mill a lev-.- and get a lot more bussnis lol) santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

basenjilover wrote:
u should come back to shaiya:( i still miss UA1 (in anime now seince i really didnt know anyone in ua1 seince i left cause when i quit most of the people id known in the gulid had allready left)

I don't think I'll be coming back to Shaiya :/ I dislike the guild system there. I may download the new patches and come for a visit though. Aika might be something you'd be interested in though. It's like hardcore Shaiya. 5 nations, epic pvp (from what I hear, I just started recently) and the guild system is awesome Smile

Sara_Skyfire wrote:
Digimon's beginning to get a bit too repetitive to me. Mad
same here :/ might give up on that while the guild system's not up and running yet. It's getting wayyy too boring :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 pm

tell ya what, Tifa, I'll download the new Shaiya patch and give it a shot. Looks like I might be closing the Digimon branch down, so that leaves room. The guild there is dead, but I haven't deleted it. New dungeon, eh? Is it still hardcore grind there? And how's 20-30 and 1-60 pvp?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaGe

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 pm

hehehe here to terrorise forums again :p greetings everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Lmfao heya Silvermage

Back to top Go down
View user profile
basenjilover

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:03 am

1st off heya silver long time no see^^ 2nd off pride dont ask me about pvp lol i dont know a thing about pvp as i dont do it much(darkies terroize me give me nightmeres lawl altho i do have Sly my hm ranger in 20-30^^) but ya u should at least come pay us a vist ive been doing well^^ tifas 54 majors 42hm and about halfway to 43:) Slys 30 i have 2 ums and a hm priest who is one her way of making my 2nd account um^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

I'm considering it. I popped by yesterday.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
basenjilover

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:59 pm

well im on off and on. u do know they have linked pvp now? its were everyone from every sever pvp each other so its sorta like a giant form of pvp lol:P dont really know ive only been in there once to help one of my old pals transfer something from her lightie toon to her eatin darkie toon:P btw i should be getting god of war and god of war 2 (its a 2 disk set for $20) toomrow(sat for u peeps that dont know) Basketball Basketball tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:13 pm

I know about linked PvP lol. I left after that came out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
basenjilover

PostSubject: Re: United As One   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 am

well i got Sly in 20-30 if u wanna help her get kills lmao^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content