United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Tue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Tue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Wed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Wed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Tue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride

Foxofthesnow

basenjilover

Biggleswerth

ChiefBenjamin

Arundinaria

salmoneus

Naecha

El Yah

Sara_Skyfire

Share | 

New branch vote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: New branch vote   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Note: new branch will be replacing the Aika online one

Ok, so instead of forming a new branch and closing it down in a week multiple times again, let's all discuss.

As you know, United As One is a multi-gaming clan. Multi-gaming clans are great because it allows you to play multiple games with people you already know. You can jump around from game to game and it decreases the chances of one getting bored, as opposed to if you were spending hours on one game for weeks. Some people can manage this though.

For those who get bored fast, this is an effort to retain our members.

I want people to participate please. If you only want to stick with your current game, that's fine. Feel free to suggest games though.

I only ask that the game you suggest:

- Have a clan/guild feature
- Good amount of players
- Great community
- PvP/PK even if it's small scale
- Easy to learn

Here are some games I played and am willing to get back into if people are interested in forming a branch:

- Eternal Lands: http://www.eternal-lands.com/
A great "Indie game". Pretty frequent updates. Some nice features of the game is that race doesn't matter. It's all for looks. There are no set classes like warrior, archer, etc.

There are a wide variety of things to do ingame. It's not all kill this, level up and kill some more.
Aside from combat, you can harvest minerals and ores and sell them to other players. You can gather materials and do alchemy. You can summon animals and monsters to help you fight. You can range from afar if you're a squishyface. If you don't like to fight, you can manufacture armor or tailor clothing for money. There's a wide range of things you can do, and this game is really great if you have an active guild to play with.
I am kind of hoping people will show interest in this. This was my first MMO I played (around 4 years ago).

edit: a great thing about this game is that it runs well with other games and pages up, and it's a small download. You can harvest resources and check back every few mins while playing another game.

-Shaiya, Teos Server:http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/

This is where UAO was first formed. A realm vs realm game, though the population has died down a bit. A bunch of high lvls running around now from what I can see now that partying has no lvl cap restrictions. The pvp was nice, but has died down drastically. Guild ranking feature is simple: 3 zones (lvl 1-15, 16-30 and 1-60) enter an instanced map and kill mobs for points. Downside is that it's on saturdays so I can't participate. Would be up to officers to help run this.
If we reopen a branch here, I still have my characters and items, so I could get people's lvls up pretty fast.

Any suggestions?

Allods Online: Xpridex
Dead Frontier: xPridex
League Of Legends: xPridexx
GetAmped2: xPridex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: New branch vote   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm

I will Periodically update on some "maybe" type of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BXRZWVJCnI
Dungeon Fighter by Nexon, love the old school arcade games. You can also play with a controller I have read Smile

Last edited by Biggleswerth on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: New branch vote   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 pm

not bad Very Happy I loved those old super nintendo games and this looks like one of 'em XD
I ran into this earlier when I was browsing. They're adding a guild feature in late April. Might be interesting, and doesn't look too time consuming.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: New branch vote   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Dungeon Fighter Online.

played for a hour or so Smile
f anyone played the ninja turtles or final fight games on the super nintendo, play it. Do it. Nowwwwww. The dungeons are all instance based, and can usually be cleared in a few mins. Great game if you don't have too much time on your hands. It feels like an old school beat 'em up game, but there's MMORPG elements to it. Also, the guild feature is coming out on the 28th, so it'll be an exciting opportunity Smile

Gameplay video:

Thanks to Biggles for the heads up on this game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naecha

PostSubject: Re: New branch vote   Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 am

I have no opinion regarding this matter.
This is b/c i have less exp. with these types of games. Before EE I was all over amour games site just picking and choosing whatever had a high rating.
EE popped up one day. Tha's how I got here. Now I only play at that site when Sparkplay server is down, surveys r done, forums r all read and replied too, and if the kids r asleep. So, pretty much never.

My vote is to pick a couple and then whichever is most secure. I don wnat no hacks getting in here. Mad Mad Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New branch vote   

Back to top Go down

New branch vote
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1